- 8 months ago
1. Rainbow Pudding Pops by Sandy Toes and Popsicles
2. Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops by Poofy Cheeks
3. Orange Julius Popsicles by A Night Owl
4. Banana Split on a Stick by Damy Health
5. Mango Popsicles by Katy She Cooks
6. Root Beer Float Pops by Erin Cooks
7. Pineapple Coconut Cilantro Popsicles by Keep Your Diet Real
8. Blackberry and Lime Popsicles by Baked Bree
9. Chocolate and Salted Caramel Pudding Pops by Endless Simmer
10. Lemonade Stand Popsicles by Somewhere Splendid
11. Cereal and Milk Popsicles by The Little Foodie
12. Pomegranate Yogurt Pops by The Kitchn
13. Easy, Creamy, Lemon Dream Popsicles by Whipped
14. Fresh Fruit Popsicles by PopSugar
15. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles by Pass the Sushi16. Berry Yogurt Popsicles by SkinnyTaste19. Boston Cream Pie Popsicles by Something Swanky
20. Homemade Frozen Jello Pops by For the Love of Food
21. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles by Chocolate & Carrots
22. Sunshine Pops by Martha Stewart
23. Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles by ShowFood Chef
24. Lemonade & Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles by Eat Good 4 Life
25. Honeydew Popsicles by Pass the Sushi
26. Watermelon Pops by Kraft
27. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles by All Day I Dream About Food
28. Cookies and Cream Popsicles by Just Baked
29. Nutella Fudgesicles by Daily Waffle
30. Mango Orange Yogurt Popsicles by 6 Bittersweets
31. Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles by Bakers Royale
(via tumblebin)Source: thecakebar
- 8 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
Deviled Avocado. Spicy Curry Sauce. Cado-Crunch Salad.
vegan, makes 4 avocado halves
2 avocados, scooped (rinse skin well before using)
1/2 lemon - squeeze over top scooped avocados to prevent browning
additional hemp seeds
Avocado Crunch Salad:
4 scooped avocado centers (about 1 1/2 cups mashed avocado)
1 small apple, diced (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
1 Tbsp organic raisins or chopped dates
1-2 Tbsp raw hemp seeds
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/8 tsp fine black pepper
note: you can get creative with this salad by adding in more veggies, beans, nuts and other seeds … creativity encouraged.
Bold Spicy Sweet Curry Sauce:
1 Tbsp maple syrup (grade B)
1 Tbsp tahini
1 tsp hot curry powder (or muchi curry)
2 tsp lemon juice
a few dashes cayenne for extra heat
**add a bit less maple syrup if you do not like your sauce too sweet.
1. Rinse your avocados well under cold water. Dry.
2. Slice avocados into halves, remove pits.
3. Scoop avocado flesh. Add to small bowl and drench leftover avocado bowls in lemon juice.
4. Add all the crunch salad ingredients to your small bowl and start mashing and folding the salad until a thick avocado salad forms. Set aside.
5. Whip together your curry sauce in a small bowl. Place in the fridge a few minutes to firm up a bit for best drizzling.
6. Add avocado crunch salad to scooped avocado shells. Pile it high.
7. Drizzle curry sauce over top. Add hemp seeds over top and some more fine black pepper. Optional: drizzle of EVOO for extra richness.
Serve! Note: These actually store in the fridge pretty well for up to a day. Just cover well and drench outside of stuffed avocados in lemon juice to prevent browning.
for my sissy who just went vegan!
(via 3dible)Source: kblog.lunchboxbunch.com